We are looking for a Data/BI Analyst to join our team at EIDU. EIDU is a next-generation ed-tech platform that provides high-quality education to underprivileged children in low- and middle-income countries. As a Data/BI Analyst, you will be responsible for generating actionable insights from social impact data, building and maintaining dashboards for field teams and government stakeholders, and collaborating with the Finance team to understand the drivers of business performance. We are seeking someone with proven experience in SQL, designing and building visualization dashboards, and the ability to interpret complex data. If you are passionate about using your skills to bring about positive social change, we encourage you to apply. This is an inclusive workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life.
- Generate actionable insights from social impact data
- Build and maintain dashboards for field team and government stakeholders
- Combine financial and operational data to understand business performance
- Translate and present technical analysis to non-technical audience
- Proven experience in SQL
- Experience in designing and building visualization dashboards
- Ability to interpret complex data
- Excellent communication skills
- International and passionate team
- Flexible working hours and option to work from home
- Equity scheme
- Opportunity to make a social impact
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.