Senior Learning and Development Specialist
Are you passionate about learning design and driving digital and blended learning and development initiatives that make a positive impact on sustainability?
- Designing and creating effective learning solutions, courses and training programs for internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to assess learning needs and develop relevant training content.
- Developing and implementing assessment methods to measure the effectiveness of training programs and to gather insights for continuous improvement.
- Use existing learning creator tools and identify new and relevant tools to use.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- Building a Learning Design Framework that enables us to produce high quality content in-house, faster and more efficiently.
- Relevant education, such as a bachelor's degree in Learning and Development, Instructional Design, Human Resources, or a related field.
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience in designing and implementing learning and development programs - off and online.
- 3-4 years of project management experience
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Strong team collaboration skills and the ability to thrive in an international, multidisciplinary work environment.
- Hands-on mentality combined with a designer’s mindset.
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English.
- Global work culture.
- High degree of flexibility - remote work, work from home.
- Comprehensive onboarding and professional training.
- Opportunities for growth and professional development.
- Potential future international travel opportunities.
- Supportive, international team with a pleasant work environment.
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.