zolar is seeking a Software Developer to join their team. They are a clean energy company on a mission to make solar power accessible to everyone. The Software Developer will be responsible for implementing high-quality features and improving the existing code base. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in software development and strong experience in modern Object-Oriented Programming Languages. Experience with PHP 8 and Symfony is a plus. They should also have practical experience with design patterns, SOLID, and clean code. Experience with event-driven architecture using Kafka or similar solutions is a plus. The candidate should be familiar with agile development practices and have strong experience in building APIs. Experience with AWS or other cloud solutions, TypeScript, and AWS Lambdas is a plus. zolar offers remote working options, workation opportunities, mental and physical health programs, a company pension plan, and other benefits. They value climate activism, growth mindset, teamwork, information sharing, and innovation.
- Design and plan technical solutions based on product requirements.
- Write and test product code in collaboration with colleagues.
- Participate in code review, software design review, and pair programming.
- Share knowledge and exchange feedback to support team growth.
- Deploy and maintain applications in production.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong experience in modern Object-Oriented Programming Languages.
- Practical experience with design patterns, SOLID, and clean code.
- Experience working with event-driven architecture, using Kafka or similar solutions.
- Experience in test automation: unit, functional, integration.
- Familiarity with agile development practices (e.g. TDD, BDD, Pair Programming).
- Strong experience in building APIs, both internal and external.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud solutions.
- Experience with TypeScript and AWS Lambdas.
- 100% remote working possible
- Workation (work up to 4 weeks per quarter from anywhere within the EU)
- Mental & physical health program
- Company pension plan
- Monthly voucher budget in Benefitsy portal
- Dog policy
- Buddy programme & (team) events
- Tomorrow Bank cooperation
- Remote work equipment
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.