Advocacy & Research Assistant (Intern)
The Advocacy & Research Assistant (Intern) position at Liberties involves assisting the advocacy team in their work related to civil rights and digital rights. The organization focuses on safeguarding human rights in the European Union and works on issues such as free speech, data protection, and the impact of artificial intelligence on human rights. The role includes conducting research, producing reports and policy recommendations, and engaging in advocacy work. The internship is unpaid and requires a time commitment of 20 hours per week for a maximum of 3 months.
- Assisting the advocacy team in their work related to civil rights or digital rights
- Conducting research and analysis on human rights issues
- Producing reports, policy recommendations, and social media content
- Supporting campaign initiatives
- Collaborating with team members in small teams
- Active student status
- Completed 3 years of study
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.