Tibber is an energy company that focuses on optimizing energy usage and reducing costs for customers. They connect with devices like cars, batteries, and heaters to achieve this goal. They are looking for a Backend Engineer to work on smart integrations and optimizations for energy-using devices. The role also involves building and maintaining device integrations, implementing backend logic for their own hardware products, and contributing to general architecture and best practices. Knowledge of .Net, Python, Node.js, microservices architecture, and IoT is preferred. Experience in the energy industry is a bonus. Tibber offers a competitive salary, flexible work environment, and the opportunity to contribute to a sustainable energy system.
- Building and maintaining device integrations.
- Implementing backend logic to our own hardware products, Pulse and Homevolt.
- Working on the optimization of energy usage from a device, customer and grid point of view.
- Contributing to general architecture, best practices and engineering.
- Comfortable designing and maintaining software in technologies like .Net, Python, Node.js.
- Knowledgeable with micro services architecture in high throughput cloud environments.
- Experience with IoT or any device integration is a huge plus for this role.
- Understanding of the energy industry is a bonus.
- Relevant education and software development experience.
- Curious and collaborative mindset.
- Bold yet humble approach to engineering.
- A tangible way to contribute towards an energy system without fossil fuels.
- Very autonomous environment where you are constantly encouraged as well as challenged.
- Scale-up culture with constant evolution.
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent flexibility.
- Engaged and knowledgeable colleagues to teach and learn from.
- A place to work where laughter every day is a guarantee.
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.