Coordinator External Tests (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Coordinator External Tests to join our team at H-TEC SYSTEMS. As a technological pioneer in hydrogen technology, we develop and produce innovative PEM electrolysers and electrolysis stacks for green hydrogen production. In this role, you will be the first and last point of contact for internal stakeholders who approach the testing department with test order requests and other topics. You will also support the coordination of tests at external test facilities, plan tests on internal and external test stations, and support other departments and teams in creating specifications for test stations and testing methods. The ideal candidate will have a university degree in process or mechanical engineering, material science, or equivalent, and be passionate about shaping the future of tomorrow in a fast-growing company. Travel of approximately 10% may be required.
- First and Last point of contact for internal stakeholder which approach the testing department with test order request and other topics
- Support the coordination of tests at external test facilities for the testing department
- Planning of tests on internal and external test station maintaining transparency with a prioritization matrix for tests requests
- Support other departments and teams for the creation of specifications for test stations and testing methods
- IT Key user in the testing department for a planning tooll for tests
- University Degree in the topic of process or mechanical engineering, material science or equivalent
- You do hesitate to communicate with your colleagues and external partners
- Your are passionate & intrinsically motivated to shape the future of tomorrow in a fast-growing company
- Willingness to travel ~10%
- Flexible organization of working hours and locations is important to us. We live mobile working and trust you that you can design it for yourself in the best possible way within the framework of your job.
- At regular all-hands meetings, you are always up-to-date and actively feel our growth and the associated changes
- H-TEC continues to green – always be in contact with new colleagues at weekly coffee talks and thus always connect anew
- Saving 1% CO2 is only possible together – pull together with strong team spirit and collegial cooperation
- Our onboarding process, you will be accompanied through your first months with us in our mentoring program
- For the daily energy flow we provide drinks and vitamin C - in addition, if you are permanently employed in Germany, you have the opportunity to contribute privately to our 1% goal with a JobBike
- H-TEC is growing, we are growing as a team and we want you to grow personally– this is our company mission with the Growing Together Initiative. We are working to offer you the best development opportunities in a rapidly changing environment
- At H-TEC, we are looking for future-oriented contributors of the energy transition. At no time do we make decisions based on skin color, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability or age. Not only do we continue to grow, but we also continue to operate in a global context. So our company is greening in diversity and making us better and more individual. Work in a healthy and green company that fights discrimination and exclusion of any kind.
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.