Head of Marketing
The Head of Marketing at Inyova is responsible for driving sustainable growth through marketing efforts. They will lead all marketing initiatives, analyze data to optimize channel performance, and work cross-functionally with other teams. The ideal candidate should have leadership experience, 7-10 years of B2C and digital performance marketing experience, proficiency in multiple performance channels, strong analytical skills, and excellent communication abilities. Fluency in English is required, and German language skills are a plus. Inyova offers a collaborative and fun work environment, opportunities for professional and personal growth, and an attractive compensation package including equity in the company.
- Lead all marketing efforts with the goal of profitable user acquisition, increasing brand awareness and achieving ROAS targets.
- Build-out of media plans for varying campaigns and markets focusing on driving a meaningful impact to our business metrics
- Analyze data across the channels to find optimization opportunities and implement them to improve channel performance
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve KPIs including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, and retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Business Intelligence, and Customer Success to run advertising experiments and test new acquisition channels.
- Build a high-performance team over time by mentoring junior team members and coaching them to aid their professional growth
- Take ownership beyond your own areas of responsibility and proactively shape the marketing roadmap and priorities.
- Leadership experience
- 7-10 years of impressive professional experience in the field of B2C and digital performance marketing
- In-depth proficiency in 2-3 performance channels (e.g., SEA, SEO, CRM, Paid Social, CRO)
- Strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics driven performance marketing
- Excellence in communication and relationship building
- Proven execution and decision-making capability
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a data mindset
- English language skills on a native level, German language skills are a plus
- Love being part of a high-performing team of marketing professionals
- Joining a great team on a high-speed growth trajectory
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching
- Opportunity to work with senior management
- Strong professional and personal growth
- Collaborative and fun work environment
- Attractive compensation package including equity stake in the company
- Ambitious impact mission with team events and a positive work environment
- First-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to contribute ideas and opinions
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.