Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Manager
Climeworks is seeking a Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Manager to establish global safety policies and drive a culture of 'Zero Harm'. The HSSE Manager will be responsible for ensuring the safety of all Climeworks employees and compliance with local rules and regulations. They will also be accountable for incident investigations, HSSE training programs, and environmental protection. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Occupational Safety or a related field, at least 10 years of practical experience in industrial sites, and leadership experience in managing and building teams. Fluency in English and German is required. This is an opportunity to join a pioneering company dedicated to fighting global warming and making a positive impact on the planet.
- Establish global safety policies and drive a culture of "Zero Harm"
- Build and maintain processes and tools for safety and compliance
- Lead and grow a world-class safety team
- Establish best safety practices across all operations
- Ensure incident investigations are carried out and lessons learned are communicated
- Develop and administer HSSE training programs
- Strengthen environmental protection, hazardous material management, and security protocols
- Undergraduate degree in Occupational Safety or equivalent
- Construction HSE qualification or equivalent
- At least 10 years of practical experience in industrial sites
- Leadership experience with managing and building teams
- Business fluent in English and German
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.