Junior Professorship in Marketing Management
The HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management is seeking a Junior Professor in Marketing Management. The candidate should have a holistic view of marketing and its management, with a focus on areas such as Marketing Strategy, Quantitative Marketing, Consumer Behavior, and Sustainability Marketing. The successful candidate will be expected to excel in research, teaching, and knowledge transfer. Fluency in English is required, as HHL teaches exclusively in English. The position offers the opportunity to work in an open, international, and supportive environment in Leipzig, Germany.
- Commitment to excellence in research, teaching, and knowledge transfer
- Developing a track record of high-quality research in leading international marketing journals
- Teaching excellence in the area of marketing
- Engagement in knowledge transfer activities
- Hold a doctoral (or Ph.D.) degree from a leading international university or business school
- Fluency in English
- Experience in teaching in a business school context and non-academic work experience are assets
- Integration into an open, international, and mutually supportive working environment
- Opportunity for holistic development in research, teaching, and knowledge transfer
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.