Lab Analyst/Lab Technician (m/f/d) Iron
We are looking for a Lab Analyst/Lab Technician to join our R&D team at VoltStorage GmbH. As a Lab Analyst/Lab Technician, you will be responsible for conducting tests to characterize and evaluate new battery materials. You will also collaborate with R&D colleagues in implementing tests and procedures. The ideal candidate should have a background in laboratory assistance or a bachelor's degree in chemistry, physics, or chemical engineering, along with at least 2 years of professional experience in the laboratory. Familiarity with electrochemical and analytical techniques, lab-related software, and good English language skills are also required. Practical experience with batteries and/or fuel cells is an advantage. We offer a fixed training budget, flexible working hours, access to sports facilities, subsidized travel tickets, further training opportunities, the option for home office, regular team events, and room for own ideas and suggestions.
- Conducting various tests to characterize and evaluate new battery materials (e.g. chemical compatibility, electrochemical performance, etc.)
- Compliance with good laboratory practice, both in terms of documentation and occupational safety
- Cooperation with R&D colleagues in the implementation of tests and procedures
- Assisting in the development and improvement of battery performance, stability, and monitoring devices.
- Identifying improvements to testing procedures and documenting approved changes to processes & data analysis
- Completed training as a laboratory assistant (e.g. chemistry/physics, CTA) or a bachelor's degree in chemistry, physics or chemical engineering, plus 2 years of professional experience in the laboratory
- Familiarity with one or more of the following electrochemical and analytical techniques (cyclic voltammetry, impedance spectroscopy, titrations, UV/VIS spectroscopy, etc.)
- Experience with lab-related software and Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Practical experience with batteries and/or fuel cells is an advantage
- Fixed training budget per employee
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited access to over 4,500 sports facilities with Wellpass
- Subsidised Deutschland-Ticket
- Freely selectable further training with our partner Sparrks Coaching
- Home office possible
- Regular team events
- Above-average development opportunities
- Room for own ideas and suggestions
- Short decision-making processes due to flat hierarchies
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.