LCA Expert Trainer
The LCA Expert Trainer and expert for sustainable chemical value chains position involves leading and conducting training, performing life cycle assessments, and advising customers in the chemical value chain. The responsibilities include conceptualizing and designing courses and workshops, preparing method documents for life cycle assessments and carbon footprints, collaborating on projects, collecting and analyzing technical data, conducting trainings and workshops, and promoting communication with stakeholders. The job requires a degree related to the subject, professional experience in life cycle assessment and carbon footprint calculation, knowledge in training design and execution, excellent communication skills in English and German, and enthusiasm for teaching the methodology. The benefits include flexible working hours, possibility of flexible home/office work, personal development opportunities, a competitive salary, and a dynamic and friendly team.
- Leading and conducting training, performing life cycle assessments, and advising customers in the chemical value chain.
- Conceptualization, design, implementation, and continuous development of courses and workshops in the field of life cycle assessment and CO2 footprint calculation of products.
- Preparation of customer-specific, ISO-compliant method documents for the calculation of life cycle assessments and CO2 footprints of products.
- Organization and support of the certification of customer-specific methods for the calculation of life cycle assessments and CO2 footprints of products.
- Active collaboration and execution of projects with a focus on life cycle assessments, carbon footprint calculations, and environmental impact mitigation opportunities.
- Collecting, analyzing, and evaluating technical data for project execution, such as energy consumption, efficiencies, or raw material usage.
- Conducting trainings and workshops with clients and the team.
- Preparing reports and presentations, conducting meetings, and taking minutes.
- Promoting communication with project stakeholders and team members.
- Degree related to the subject (BA/MA/PhD) such as chemistry, chemical engineering, or environmental sciences.
- Professional experience in the field of life cycle assessment, CO2 footprint calculation, and the development of measures to mitigate environmental impacts.
- Knowledge in the conceptual design and execution of training and workshops.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
- Eloquent expression and ability to explain didactically.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, empathy.
- Enthusiasm for teaching the methodology for life cycle assessments and carbon footprint calculations.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility of flexible home/office work in Cologne and the surrounding area.
- Easy and fast personal development with a high learning curve and varied tasks.
- Long-term business relationship.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Dynamic and friendly team.
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.