People & Culture WerkstudentIn (f/m/d)
The People & Culture WerkstudentIn (f/m/d) position at Predium is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about recruiting and shaping company culture. As a WerkstudentIn, you will work closely with the co-founders to identify where additional support is needed, screen potential candidates, and initiate communication. You will also be responsible for employer branding and onboarding new employees. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, stellar time and priority management abilities, and a desire to join a startup and take responsibility for the fate of the company. If you are excited about solving climate change and contributing to a high-scale impact, Predium is the perfect place for you. With flexible workplace options, attractive compensation packages, and personal development budgets, Predium offers a startup culture that allows every team member to thrive together.
- Own the recruiting process
- Screen potential candidates
- Initiate communication
- Engage every team member to bring in their unique personality
- Get creative on employer branding topics
- Help onboard new employees
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Stellar time and priority management abilities
- Desire to join a startup and take responsibility
- Excited about solving climate change
- Flexible workplace
- Attractive compensation package
- Wellpass membership and the opportunity to participate in many sports, fitness and relaxation courses
- State-of-the-art equipment and digital tools for hassle-free workflows
- Personal development budget
- Bi-weekly team events, quarterly impact days
- And much more ...
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.