Project Controller Offshore Project Execution
The job opening is for a Project Controller in Offshore Project Execution at Siemens Gamesa in Hamburg, Germany. The role involves completing budget planning, financial planning, actual-versus-plan-analysis, benchmarking, forecasting, and reporting activities for offshore execution projects. The Project Controller will be responsible for controlling, planning, and reporting of assigned construction contracts in Germany, France, and other countries. The role requires a university degree in Finance, Accounting, International Business, or Finance & IT, along with a few years of experience in Accounting/Controlling/Audit field (full-time/internship). The candidate should have a solid understanding of percentage-of-completion accounting and general knowledge about local taxes and accounting rules in Germany and France. The candidate should be business fluent in English, and German and/or French language skills are an advantage. Siemens Gamesa offers a flexible working environment, personal and professional development, and an attractive remuneration package.
- Completes budget planning, financial planning, actual-versus-plan-analysis, benchmarking, forecasting and reporting activities, for Offshore execution projects.
- Manage the forecast process by organizing reviews and managing data from stakeholders.
- Analyze actuals and cost to complete for the project; explain deviations using cost drivers.
- Implement financial forecast in SAP4HANA and contribute to monthly reporting for your projects.
- Support Commercial Project Manager and Management team with ad hoc requests.
- Contribute with expertise on financial topics e.g. VAT, Tax, Export control, Internal Controls.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, International Business or Finance & IT.
- A few years experience in Accounting /Controlling/ Audit field (full time/internship).
- Solid understanding of and experience with percentage-of-completion accounting as well as a general knowledge about local taxes and accounting rules in Germany and France.
- Business fluent in English. German and/or French language skills are an advantage.
- Living in/are willing to relocate to the Hamburg area and look forward to travel occasionally.
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.