Junior Employee at IUSY Secretariat
IUSY is looking for an employee for its Secretariat based in Vienna (Austria). As an employee of IUSY, you will be engaged in all our activities and gain broad and intercultural coordination and management experience. The job is full-time and may require frequent travel and work during weekends or evenings. The employee will assist in the management, preparation, and implementation of seminars, meetings, study visits, and other political initiatives. They will also assist project managers in preparing funding applications, reporting activities, and coordinating tasks. Additionally, the employee will handle office administration tasks such as answering emails and phones, updating the website, and other administrative duties. The ideal candidate should align with IUSY values, have management and organizational skills, strong communication skills, technical skills in Microsoft Office, and fluency in English. The contract is for six months, with a salary of 2.500€ per month before taxation. The candidate should have a work permit for Austria or EU citizenship.
- Assisting project manager in the assigned project by maintaining the delivery of appropriate technical, operational, financial and administrative outputs
- Assisting the coordination of the activities within the project
- Assisting in preparation of project funding and reports
- Assisting in office administration (emails, phone calls, updating various documents etc.)
- Assuming responsibilities in line with the office (Secretary General, Project Manager)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Spanish or French is desirable, but not a requirement
- German and other language skills can be an asset
- Work permit for Austria or EU citizenship
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.