Research Associate (post doc) seismologist
The Helmholtz Centre Potsdam – GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences is seeking a Research Associate (post doc) seismologist to develop and participate in projects applying seismological approaches to challenges in geomorphology, critical zone science, and geohazards research. The position offers a highly interdisciplinary and well-equipped research environment to investigate seismic sources, characterize the subsurface, enhance environmental seismology, and understand Earth surface processes and dynamics. The position is located in Potsdam and offers a good work-life balance.
- Develop and participate in projects applying seismological approaches
- Investigate seismic sources at and near Earth's surface
- Characterize and monitor the state of the subsurface
- Develop instrumental and analytical approaches enhancing environmental seismology
- Combine geophysical and other data for deeper understanding of Earth surface processes and dynamics
- Support with finding a good work-life balance
- Workplace within walking distance of Potsdam main train station
- Possibility of part-time work
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.