Senior Program Manager, EU Marketing Partnerships
Mozilla is seeking a Senior Program Manager for EU Marketing Partnerships. The ideal candidate will be passionate about driving complex marketing partnership programs and advancing the mission of Mozilla. They will be responsible for managing programs, sourcing and executing partnerships, and developing go-to-market strategies. Fluency in German is required for this role. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract position.
- Manage programs that have a clear value exchange
- Reach communities at scale
- Drive the Mozilla mission forward
- Source, negotiate, and execute complex partnerships
- Develop go-to-market strategy for scaling new ecosystems
- Build partnerships for Mozilla's headline products and emerging tech
- Grow impact and businesses of networks of publishing and developers
- Proven background in partnership development
- Ability to work across functions
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Fluency in German language
- Growth mindset
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.