Employee at IUSY Secretariat
IUSY is looking for an employee for its Secretariat based in Vienna (Austria). The employee will assist in the management, coordination, and administration of various projects and activities. Fluency in English is required, and knowledge of Spanish or French is desirable. The contract is for six months, with a salary of €2,500 per month. The candidate should have a work permit for Austria or EU citizenship. The deadline for applications is November 4th, 2021.
- Assisting project manager in the assigned project by maintaining the delivery of appropriate technical, operational, financial and administrative outputs
- Assisting the coordination of the activities within the project
- Assisting in preparation of project funding and reports
- Assisting in office administration (emails, phone calls, updating various documents etc.)
- Assuming responsibilities in line with the office (Secretary General, Project Manager)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Spanish or French is desirable, but not a requirement
- German and other language skills can be an asset
- Work permit for Austria or EU citizenship
Verweise auf baito
Du findest gut, was wir machen? Du kannst uns dabei unterstützen. Gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du die Stelle bei baito gefunden hast.